Warranty registration form
Please complete the web form below to register your project for warranty. If you don’t have all of your purchase details available, you may need to contact the store where you purchased your product form. You may also choose to call us (03) 9562 9455
* Disclaimer – Please note this is only to register product/s for warranty purposes only. If you wish to claim for warranty please email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Warranty Team on (03) 9562 3455, 9am-5pm Business Hours Monday-Friday, AEST.
Thermofilm has great confidence in its products and offers excellent warranty provisions in addition to all rights and remedies to which you may be entitled by law. For ‘Crossray’ barbecues, our additional warranty period applies for 2 years from the date of purchase. If a manufacturing defect covered by our additional warranty becomes apparent within this period of 2 years then we guarantee that the defective component will be replaced or repaired at no charge.
Subject to the below exclusions, our additional warranty offers:
- 2 year guarantee against damage to stainless steel components from rust-through
- 2 year guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel
- 2 year guarantee against rust-through for coated parts
These benefits operate alongside, and in addition to, the consumer guarantees to which you are entitled under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All rights under our additional warranty become null and void if:
- The product is not assembled and installed in accordance with the instructions
- The product is used improperly
- Scratches, dents, damage, discolouration etc. occur due to heat and aggressive cleansing agents
- The product is used for commercial purposes and / or is rented out
- The product suffers damage from the forces of nature
- Burn spots occur due to improper maintenance and / or cleaning of the grill (for example due to grease / fat remaining behind and burning)
- The gas hose is not properly installed; if no leak test is performed as shown in Instruction manual
- The grill has been converted for use with natural gas; unless factory built or converted by Thermofilm or converted by an authorised person where the conversion kit has been supplied by Thermofilm Products.
- The product is not being used in Australia.
- Damage is caused by a third party
The following are excluded from our additional warranty:
- Ignition batteries becoming flat due to normal use.
- Peeling / separation of the coating as a result of grease / fat being burned in
- Peeling / separation of the paint / enamel and coating
- Light rust such as flash-rust
- Normal wear and tear resulting from usage
- Faults which do not noticeably affect the operation or value of the appliance
All warranty coverage excludes grill paint loss or rusting (except rust-through) which are either expendable parts that can wear out from normal use in less than 2 years, or are conditions that can be the result of normal use, accident or improper installation or maintenance.